Juliette Falls "Play & Stay" Packages
Play our award-winning course without worrying about a finding hotel! Experience the lifestyle of a Juliette Falls resident first-hand with one of our affordable "Play & Stay" packages. Play our award-winning championship golf course designed by master architect John Sanford, and stay in an immaculate fully furnished Arthur Rutenberg home! We guarantee you won't want to leave!
There's so much to do!
- An Award-Winning Golf Course - Feel the exhilaration of playing more than 7,200 yards on this master-planned course offering beautiful rolling fairways and crisply manicured greens. Golf Magazine has repeatedly chosen us as one of its "Top 10 New Golf Courses You Can Play" and Golf Digest named us one of the "Top 5 New Courses in 2008".
- A Home Full of Amenities - privately relax in your own pool or hot tub, watch a movie on a flatscreen tv, and stay connected with included high-speed wireless internet. You'll also have your own full-size kitchen and bathroom, complete with high-end appliances and finishes.
- Restaurant & Big Dog's Bar - Visit the clubhouse for fresh salads, homemade soups and sandwiches. Our hamburgers are the best!! The last Friday of the month is our Famous Prime Rib Dinner! (Better make reservations!) Big Dog's Bar is always lively and fun, the perfect for spot for a round of drinks with your buddies after playing 18 holes! Try the Big Dog Coronarita's!!
- On-Site Nature Preserve - Juliette Falls is an Audobon International Signature Program Member and features a 136-acre nature preserve with over 3 miles of walking trails. If conditions are ideal, you just might catch a glimpse of one of the bald eagles that frequently visit the area!
- Rainbow River - Less than 10 minutes away, you can see one of the most beautiful spring-fed rivers in the entire country. Crystal clear water gives way to the abundant wildlife that can be seen here. Tube/Kayak/Canoe rentals are also available!
- Rainbow Springs State Park - Evidence suggests that people have been using this spring for nearly 10,000 years! A waterfall, butterfly garden, gift shop, and walking trails are all there waiting for you!
Call (352) 465-4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your "Play and Stay" today!
To Find accomodation nearby, visit hotelscombined.com
"Play & Stay" Package Details
Overnight lodging in an Arthur Rutenberg Single Family Home
Four bedrooms (2 king beds, 1 Queen bed, 2 Twin beds), three bathrooms, formal living/dining room, family room, kitchen with bar, morning room, and office
Includes sheets, towels, hairdryer, soap, shampoo, fully stocked kitchen: toaster, microwave, coffee pot, cookware, dishes, utensils, glasses, iron/ironing board, washer/dryer
One Round of Golf included
Play the second round on the same day for only a cart fee!!
VP of Sales and Marketing